(Not only a) Valentine's day gift idea

Hi everyone! :smiling_face:
Has anyone already started to make gifts for Valentine’s day or simple just for your loved ones?
I’m actually not an “extrem romantic” type, I just like to give a little present and that’s all.
I am happy to announce that I made a pattern for this occasion, but this is not for only Valentine’s day - it’s a perfect gift for birthday, mother’s day etc. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Love is Blind - Gnomes in love pattern
What do you guys think? I am also curious about your gift ideas as well! :smiling_face:

13 Likes

Super cute!!

7 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you for the pattern, Their so cute!
In Love Hearts GIF by The Valentines

7 Likes

They are so cute
I have not thought about valentines day but have been deciding on gifts for Christmas 2023 due to amount and sizes xx

7 Likes

Thank you for your kind words! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you very much! :blush:
That is a really great idea to think about this year’s christmas gift in advance! :grin:
I also like to think about gifts that are not connected to any special occasion - for example this pattern is also not like this so it’s possible that these gnomes are gonna be someone’s cristmas gift.:smiley:

6 Likes

Congrats and good luck with your pattern release!!! I like how it’s useable for any occasion :smile:

6 Likes

Thank you very much! :relaxed: Yes, that was the most important thing to me. You don’t need Valentine’s day or any day to show some love to others. :grin::relieved:

6 Likes

Congrats on the release! They’re so cute!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you very much! :relaxed: I really appreciate your comment! :grin:

4 Likes

These are two cute!!

4 Likes

Thank you! :relaxed: You are really kind! :relieved:

4 Likes

this is so cute dude! love it!

5 Likes

Thank you for your kind words! :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! @Gracefulish !!!
giphy

4 Likes

@ anoswaldoddity thankssssss im excited to find some cool stuff to make and explore!

4 Likes

You will find so many amazing project that you won’t even know, which one to start! :grin::joy: And that is the best part. :relaxed:

4 Likes

Agreed! There’s almost anything you could think of.

3 Likes

So cute and such an amazing gift to give!

4 Likes