Not sure

I donā€™t really know where to post this, or if itā€™s already been discussed ā€¦ I have a conversation that Iā€™m typing out, but I canā€™t see what Iā€™m typing. The screen doesnā€™t allow for me to scroll. The only way I can see what Iā€™m writing, is to close my keyboard.

5 Likes

I have that exact same problem! I just thought the keyboard on my android was too big or something

4 Likes

Has this always been the case for you on personal chat or has this occurred lately?

It seems you are using the free Ribblr app on your Android device, is that right?

4 Likes

This is the first personal chat Iā€™ve ever had. And I actually donā€™t have the app. I use my browser on my phone

2 Likes

@ArtsAndNaps could you kindly confirm if youā€™re working with the app and if this is your first chat too or have you had this for a long time?

4 Likes

Can you see if the typing area moves as you start typing?

3 Likes

Iā€™m using the app on my android phone and this is the first time it happened, I had a chat before and it wasnā€™t like that, I started a chat today and noticed it was like that

3 Likes

Can you please check now? we think weā€™ve found & fixed it :muscle:

5 Likes

Yes itā€™s fixed, you all work so fast! Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Always here for all Ribblrs :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Woot woot!

3 Likes

Oh hey thatā€™s me :clap:t5::rofl:

3 Likes

Hahaha! Yes it is!

2 Likes

Everything seems to be working correctly. I did a test chat sent to you.

4 Likes

This is amazing. Instagram does this to me sometimes and no matter how many times I report it they havenā€™t fixed.
Well done on your awesome work helping users

4 Likes

Thanks for your kind words! We always aim to do our best :purple_heart:

4 Likes