Now I know what’s happening.

Hi, guys. You know when I said I’ll be starting to sell my amigurumi plushies at a community hub? Well, when the current stock sells out there, I’ll work on my next one and submit it to the community. I don’t know how long it’s gonna take, though, so I may not be working on my upcoming stock so much, and I think I may have time to work on physical/custom orders via my website! Therefore, my physical plushies are now back on my Shopify website ‘Laura’s Crafted Collectibles’…but their prices have lowered quite dramatically. Which is no bad thing, because I felt like they were overpriced.

15 Likes

girl! those plushes are ADORABLE! they look like they must take a long time cause of the weight of yarn, so I think it’s fair to charge what you were! If i had the ability to, I would SO buy a frog, they look adorbs!

4 Likes

i knew your stuff would sell out, it’s too cute not to!!

2 Likes

They haven’t yet. They gradually sell out at the community, even when I’m not working there.

2 Likes

either way, your doing amazing!

2 Likes

Umm…yeah. I keep going back and forth on the prices, actually. What am I doing? One minute, I reduce them dramatically, next minute, I try not to do it too much, because of the labour. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes