October Amigurumi CAL

HI!
Would you try out an October amigurumi CAL (Crochet-A-Long - a pattern presented in parts)?
The CAL would start between October 10-15 and end between October 24-29. I would release the pattern parts in different days, leaving 2-3 days for crocheting. 4-5 pattern parts in a week or two. In the end, you will get a whole pattern. It would be a mystery pattern, but I can tell you that it is related to October holidays. I was thinking of an easy to intermediate crochet pattern. You can use any yarn and hook size that is easier for you to work with. The colors will be given, but you can also choose other ones.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thank you!

36 Likes

I would be interested!

6 Likes

I would be interested.

6 Likes

I would be interested! Depending on yarn colors of course as I would need to have them on hand, but it sounds fun!

7 Likes

Id like to join in

7 Likes

I think this sounds like a great idea!

6 Likes

Id definitely b interested

8 Likes

i’d love to try it :))

7 Likes

I don’t make amigurumi, but I’d love to watch/follow everyone participating :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I’d give it a try, I’ve never done one before.

7 Likes

Heck ya, that sounds fun! If there are no restrictions to yarn, yarn colour and hook size, I think that works for me!

7 Likes

This sounds like a really cool idea! I’d like to try it out!

8 Likes

I would love to do this!

8 Likes

Welcome to the Ribblr community @Mazamade !

7 Likes

Ohhh yeah I’m so down and ready for october

8 Likes

Where have you been??? I was wondering where you went!

6 Likes

Honestly girl I am in and out of this app! I’m on here all the time but forget to check messages and stuff lol.

6 Likes

Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF by Ace Ventura

6 Likes

Sounds like fun :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I would be interested.

7 Likes