Off topic - Our catios for our 3 cats!! 😺

My hubby made two catios and joined them with a tunnel across the porch to connect them. He put a cat door in one of our windows for them. He filled them up with all kinds of things for the cats to run up and down. The small one is 1.2m x 2.4m x 2.4m (4’ x8’ x 8’) tall and the big one is 1.5m x 4.9m x 3.7m (5’ x16’ x 12’) tall. :grinning:

18 Likes

Awww you’re cats are so cute and your husband did a great job on the things for them!! :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Awww your cats are sooo cute! :heart_eyes:

This is my cat. His name is “Lawza” this means an almond but in Arabic. :grin:

13 Likes

Wow! Your husband did a great job! That’s so creative too!

7 Likes

Your cat is adorable! These are my favorite type of cats!

7 Likes

Wow that’s amazing! Someday I’d love a catio for our cats, but probably once we can afford a home of our own. :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

Thank you all for your kind comments! :two_hearts::two_hearts: My hubby actually enjoyed making them and seeing the cats zoom and snooze in them. :blush: He’s going to build a bigger one next summer that will also be big enough for us too! :grinning:

9 Likes

Lawza is gorgeous!! I love his eye colour!! :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Aww!

6 Likes

wow that so cool i love your cats btw. your husband is a genius it like almost goes around the whole house!

6 Likes

OMG!! your cat is BEAUTIFUL

5 Likes

Lol! Just on one side with our porch in between them……for now. Next year he will be semi-retired and our yard is just under one hectare (about two acres), so he can build all the catios he wants! :wink::rofl:

5 Likes

it just looks so large and wide!

5 Likes

so cool

5 Likes

Here’s a picture of the whole thing. :blush:

10 Likes

Just wow! If our cats had this they’d be in heaven! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You have such lucky cats. I hope to have a nice big catio at some point in life

5 Likes

Your husband is awesome!

4 Likes