Ok guys I need help again!

Ok guys I need to do a presentation tomorrow again (it is a weekly thing) and again I have nooooooooooo idea what to speak about. HELP?!

• Books :books:
  • My mum’s trip to Hungary :hungary:
  • SOMETHING ELSE POST IT IN THE COMMENTS!!!
0 voters

Ok thnx guys!

8 Likes

Ok guys so I’ve done my homework for the week but what are you guy’s opinions on it?

Anything you think I could improve?

10 Likes

Looks good to me!

6 Likes

Thnx!:blush:

5 Likes

TBH your handwriting is so pretty and SWIRLY i can’t read it :sob: but i assume its very good!

7 Likes

Ikr! I sometimes can’t tell the difference between letters :sob:

8 Likes

it was so cute my mom gave me a letter cause we had gotten in an argument BUT I SWEAR i could not read one bit of it

6 Likes

I can’t read cursive :sob:

5 Likes

omg I honestly wish I could just go on a three minute rant abt whatever :sob: good luck with the presentation tho <3

4 Likes

my granny eyes cannot read cursive that tiny :sob: the photo won’t open either but that’s prolly user error :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I bet it’s :sparkles: amazing :sparkles: tho <3
edit: also ur handwriting is so prettyyyy :sob: I wishhh :skull:

4 Likes

Oh I HATED speech class.

2 Likes

Hey if I could read it I’d give you feedback but it’s probably really good, with that handwriting how could it not be :star_struck::star_struck:

5 Likes

I get soooooo nervous whenever I do a presentation or like, anything involving standing out

2 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Dya think I should type it so you guys can read it?

4 Likes

Yes please lol i want to read it

5 Likes
                                          Life during communism 

In October 1917 Vladimir Lenin and his communist clan, the Bolsheviks took control of Russia. They promised the people better lives, but they lied. The people’s lives were not better under communism. They lived in poverty and lacked many basic freedoms such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to leave the country, and many more. If anyone doubted or opposed the Bolsheviks, they were exiled, executed or imprisoned. There was a civil war for years, but in the end the Bolsheviks won. Since the rulers in communist governments have all the power and control, most governments have fallen apart. Living in communism was, and still is harsh, but today, only five communist countries remain.

3 Likes

This took a long time but here it is!

4 Likes

I like it!

5 Likes

It looks amazingg! I didnt find anything i would change!

2 Likes