On Puase :/

I am so close… SO CLOSE to getting my first cardigan done. But here I am, out of the yarn for my ribbing, and it’s sold out all over the state. Thank goodness for Joann’s website, but it’ll be around a week before I can finish it :sob::sob::sob:

9 Likes

O my goodness!

Joanns to the rescue!!
Dc Comics Batman GIF by HBO Max

6 Likes

Oh no thank goodness you could get some more

I feel your pain i miscalculated for my blanket and when i realised it was sold out
I contacted the company and they helped me

7 Likes

So glad you could still get some, albeit delayed slightly. A prominant UK yarn company went under ovwr xmas there and its left a lot of people stuck trying hunt odd balls for projects.
The wait for delivery can feel so long when you want to finish up a project

4 Likes

Did they warn the public before they closed its doors so people could get the odd ball here and there?!

2 Likes

The parent company had a masive sale of all stock but kept telling everyone they were not shutting just changing direction as a business. Then January hit and they filed for liquidation.
Even the staff were in the dark about what was really happening. Someone has bought up the remaining stock and is selling on ebay, it seems but its lacking a lot of the items they had.

2 Likes

Well, that was dirty and sneaky in my opinion.

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree. Not sure how much the yarn division knew from parent company as they all seemed to think they were just looking for new supplier until they were gone

2 Likes

Oh no! That’s the worst! I hope it gets to you fast!

3 Likes

I am biding my time by using some excess yarn to crochet a wizard hat to match the cardigan, so at least that’s fun lol

3 Likes

That’s grand. Glad you also have something to fill the wait :green_heart:

3 Likes