[ONE SPOT LEFT] tester call for crochet pattern : strawberry bear

Greetings! I am in need of testers for my strawberry bear and there are 5 slots up for grabs. If you’re interested, kindly reply with the number of the slot you’d like to take. I will then notify you privately and send you the pattern before May 20. Kindly complete the project within 5 days and provide at least one photo. I understand that there are a few requirements to fulfill but trust me, it’s worth it. Thank you for considering this opportunity! :heart:

slot 1 : same yarn ( size 5 ) - CLOSED
slot 2 : same yarn ( size 5 ) - CLOSED
slot 3 : thinner/finer yarn - CLOSED
slot 4 : thinner/finer yarn
slot 5 : chunkier or bulkier yarn - CLOSED

I created this, however, I haven’t taken any photos yet due to my laziness. The photos will be added once it’s officially published. :slight_smile:
Please finish by May 24

17 Likes

If slot 1 for same yarn is out of regualer worsted weight, id be interested!

3 Likes

I would love to go for slot 2 or 3, since i dont know what yarn you are referring to. I use DK yarn :heart:

3 Likes

I would do I’ve slot 3 or 1

3 Likes

I could be slot 5 for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry I forgot to add that :smiling_face_with_tear: I use size 5 Premier Parfait Yarn :heart:

4 Likes

Oh okay, i can gladly do with slot 3 then!

3 Likes

Ok. I have premier chenille yarn. I can still do slot 1!

3 Likes

I could do 3,4, or 5 slot - I have size 4 and 6!

2 Likes

If you need help I’m happy to help with slot 1 and 2

2 Likes

i could do slot 1 or 2 if they are both premier parfait chunky!

2 Likes

I could do slot five if you needed

2 Likes

Probably same yarn or #2!

2 Likes

Hey I would love to test this (slot 5)

2 Likes

I could do slot 4, I have some DK weight yarn (which is size 3 I believe?) that I usually use a 2mm hook on

1 Like

I could do slot 4 if you still need it. I have cotton yarn (8/4), weight 1 (or is 2?..lol)

1 Like

can I take slot 4

1 Like

Im so sorry to do this but i am not able to work on slot 1. It will have to be given to another person.

2 Likes

i see okay :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’d love to test whatever spot is left over!

1 Like