Ongoing Projects

hey guys! I was just looking through my bedroom and I have unfinished projects EVERYWHERE. Just wondering if you guys do the same thing or if it’s just me.

My current fav is a cute cropped cardigan. Hbu guys?

Comment how many unfinished projects you have and your favorite one you wanna finish!

14 Likes

I have SO many unfinished projects :weary:
I have like 5 so far, and usually, I try to finish what I started and I want to finish the scarf I started as a beginner :pleading_face:
(I just started working on a cardigan hehe)

6 Likes

I do the same thing lol

3 Likes

I rarely do more than one project at a time. I need to focus on one thing :grin:

4 Likes

I wish I could do that

I end up doing more and more

4 Likes

I would get too stressed

3 Likes

I used to do that, and in multiple crafts! I am much better now and usually only have 5 or less WIPs at a time. Currently:

1. Knit lace shawl that’s taking foreeeeeever! Turns out I love the look of it but don’t like knitting it.
  2. Market bag pattern in development
  3. Fruit basket bundle in final development & testing phase, on track.
  4. UFO knit lace camisole that’s been hibernating for like 12+ years because I’m going to do something with that lovely, expensive yarn someday! :rofl: Not knit lace. See #1 above!
  5. Oh yeah and an order of a cat toy boxed set but I’ll finish that soon since it needs to be delivered.
4 Likes

Same, when too many UFOs line up I feel pressured!

4 Likes

those all sound so fun! I knit alongside crochet. that was actually the first thing I learned how to do! My mom taught me when I was 4

3 Likes

Mine are hiding in drawers, under my bed, etc so I cant see them and get stressed

4 Likes

Sameee oml i could never name them al-

1. Granny skirt
  2. bunny test for xhunni
  3. No sew loaf bunny tester for kitsune
  4. Cinna coaster
  5. Upcoming patterns (2) hehehehee

HELP I COULD NOT WORK OUT WHAT THE OTHERS WERE :sob::sob::sob:
Also imma throw this in, if yk u 2ont b able to finish a project, dont start. DONT B LIKE US CROCHETERS WHO START SMTHN AND NEVER FINISH PLS YOU’LL REGRET IT

3 Likes

Oh… Uhh… Yeah …

2 Likes

IKR those all sound fun tho and I have like magic rings started so I have no clue what it is

2 Likes

looks away while scratching head

2 Likes

I mean you can always ravel it and use the yarn for something else…no regrets for trying something new! Things don’t always work out and life is too short for me to spend time stressing over not finishing something. For me, usually things don’t get finished because there’s an issue like I don’t enjoy the project or I’m stuck on part of it or I got bored with it or I just changed my mind.

2 Likes

I have SEVERAL WIPS laying around in my room.

• Baby Yoda squishmallow
  • Duck with frog hat
  • Granny Square bag
  • Coaster set
  • Wristlet/Keychains

I have lots of unfinished things…I’ve actually been finishing some to get them done…:laughing:

2 Likes

Samee oml i have so many :sob:

2 Likes

I mean I usually have a bunch going on but in an organized way, like I’m always knitting socks so I usually have a sock casted on and one big knit project, then like one or two crochet projects. Life has been so crazy lately that I have so many projects going on I’m stressed lol.

For crochet
1.) testing a lace dress
2.) testing a blanket
3.) writing a unicorn pattern
4.) a hat for my husband
I also have to make two plushies for gifts and I have to have those done by Friday. (I haven’t even started them lol)

For knitting
5.) a second sock because I only made one for the pair
6.) a shawl with a cabled border

1 Like

Yesss

1 Like