Ooo TRUTH OR DARE DEC 20

Yayayayaay let’s goooo truth or dare !
Hi and welcome to truth or dare ( my new thing ) hope you enjoy !
TRUTH
OR
DARE
IF YOU CHOSE TRUTH THEN : have you ever broken something SPECIAL/EXPENSIVE TELL US WHAT IT WAS …
IF YOU CHOSE DARE THEN : I DARE YOU TO STAY IN A HANDSTAND FOR 10 sec
When finished say DONE ( IF YOU CHOOSE TRUTH YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS POST WITH YOUR ANSWER )

5 Likes

Done​:sparkles:

2 Likes

That fast ….

2 Likes

I choose truth, and I broke a microscope that belonged to my brother :shushing_face: he still doesn’t know lol :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s probably not most expensive thing I destroyed, but it first one that comes to mind.
Aroun half year ago I decided I rly want bjd doll or Sth close to that, and I ordered pretty expensive head with ready makeup on her. Doll was bold, so I wanted make her wig by hand, I covered her face with plastic wrap and started making wig cap with glue. After one layer, I decided it takes to much time (needed like 3 more layers at least) and I remembered that I have glue in bottle with compressed air, (like deodorant) so it will be much easier to just spray it. After first spray all hair elastic just broke, something in glue was to much and it was acting very weird. I thought there is no coming back, so I continued.
At the end it turned out that pieces of wrap got stuck on dolls head forever (no way to scrape it without some glue remover) and some came out with that expensive makeup I paid for. I was so freaking mad at myself and cried how stupid I was :frowning: (btw I described it like It was one doll and It was about 2 faces of dolls)
I have those dolls with wigs and dresses and added some makeup where holes were, so it’s almost not visible but I won’t forget about fact that I’m so stupid and not cautious enough

2 Likes

I broke my parents crockpot- (like the thing you leave food in for hours and it slowly cooks)

1 Like

done :sparkles:

1 Like

Truth… my sister and i had a fight and she pushed me into a wall and my butt made a hole in the wall haha. This was at my grandmothers house… we had to pay $120 each to get it repaired and we still haven’t painted over it lol

3 Likes

So my dad is a restaurant operator and when I was younger we went to see the owner of the chain. We took a picture with him, talked, etc. a few years after that he passed away. We had the pic in our living room. That same year we had a Christmas party and I was talking with one of my close friends and I moved my hand and the pic fell. After cleaning up the glass and the frame my cat thought it would be a good idea to EAT THE PICTURE! I got in trouble and was banned from using my phone for a week. :pensive:

3 Likes

NOO CAT WHY??? (yes ribblr this is a complete sentence)

1 Like

Truth no idea how but I broke my pandora bangle.
I was worried to tell my husband but he was lovely about it

1 Like

HOW DOSENT HE KNOW YET ! I can BEARLY hide ANYTHING from my BROTHER !!!

Aww I know how you feel buying something EXPENSIVE then making a mistake and you immediately lose hope ! The doll you were talking about is it the same one that is in the picture cuz it looks so CUTE !

Hehe I broke my parents microwave I keep trying to cook wierd things …

1 Like

Lol

Oh that’s sad….

Yes she is one of those 2, if you look closely on her cheek you can see some makeup mess up :see_no_evil:

1 Like

At least it looks cute from a far distance