OPEN, Juniper Crop Tee Knit

HELLO! My name is Chloe! I run Panda Land Crafts, PM, or comment if you would like to test the pattern!

Notes: This pattern will be published a little after the test is finished, but you are more than welcome to post photos of the projects on Social media. As a thank you for testing the pattern you will receive a gift of the finished pattern edited and finalized. This will be awarded once the requirements are met for the test.

Other craft(s) required if any: None

Target Number of Testers: 1-2 per size total of 19 testers, 2 per size.

Sizes AVAILABLE:
x Small One left
small OPEN
Medium OPEN
Large OPEN
XL One Left
2XL OPEN
3XL OPEN
4 XL OPEN
5XL OPEN

Approximate Hours to Complete: 10-36ish hours depending on how much time you have, and how fast you knit

Deadline: December 15th, 2021
Is the deadline flexible? Yes, more than happy to work something out!

Materials
·•Us size 6 and 8 knitting needles,
16in, 34in, or larger cables
worsted weight yarn,

• I used Lion Brand Pound of Love
    Stitch markers
    Darning needle
    • Tape measure

Difficulty: advanced beginner
Pattern format(s): PDF
Pattern Style: Abbreviated
Inexperienced testers accepted? Maybe
Inexperienced crafters accepted? Yes
Digital photo of FO required? Yes
Project page? yes.

Testing needs: Feedback on the pattern, the finished project page, and Photos of the finished product are a must.
If you are on raverly Please create a project and enter the code: TEST-PLC-6GMTXX
If not, PLEASE create a journal for the project and upload photos, This ensures that it is not going to be a post and Ghost situation, as this has happened many many times.

I will mainly be emaily the pattern!

into the project name, (The One with the Chain), if needed I can help to figure that out! Weekly updates on your progress is a must. Communication will be through this thread, and I will post updates about the pattern here, and via email!

Thanks,
~Chloe

16 Likes

I would be willing to test for (probably) a medium! what are the measurements for the different sizes?

5 Likes

I would be so grateful to test a medium! I usually start my testing and shopping for yarn as soon as I get the pattern requirements. I’ve been a pattern tester for 2 patterns so far and I always finish them before the deadline.

4 Likes

the measurements for the Medium are 36-38 in bust. The small is 32-34, and the large is 40-42in
It’s about a 2 in difference for sizing.

If you are still interested please send me a dm with your email so I can get you the pattern, or i can send it on ribblr! Either option works for me!

3 Likes

Yes! I would be more than willing to take you on as a pattern tester!

If you want to send me a DM with your email, or if you would like me to send the pattern through ribblr i can do that too!!

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello, i would love to test the size medium, I have been knitting for a couple of months and made 2 complete items from patterns and a couples of wips in progress for the holidays for the fam. I’ve never tested a pattern before but i will do my best keeping note and updates.

4 Likes

I am a knitter of 20+years and would love to test the 2x pattern if there’s still a spot available!

4 Likes

Yes of course! you’re my final tester for the medium! Ill Pm you!

Thank you!

4 Likes

Yes! I still have all spots open for that Size!

5 Likes

I would love to help test this pattern for you. What sizes do you still need tested?

4 Likes

I can do any size from XS to L :slight_smile: if you still need one

4 Likes

Any size you would like! I have everything open from xs to larger! It’s makers preference!

I’ll message you the pattern in the morning if you would like to test!

4 Likes

Yes I would love too. Do you need my email?

4 Likes

I can send the pattern here, but i prefer email, so yes, if you could PM me your email that would be great!

4 Likes

If a spot for medium or large is available I could try

4 Likes

There’s a space for either size! Whichever side you would like!

3 Likes

Medium please

4 Likes

Awesome! Would you like me to email or send the pattern via Ribblr?

If you choose email, Please DM me your email, and i can get that out ASAP

3 Likes

Ribbler is fine

4 Likes

I’d love to test out 3XL if it’s still open!

3 Likes