(OPEN-Need 1 more tester!) Tester call for Crochet: Blessed Virgin Mary 1 - Catholic Doll - JAdamsCollection

I am in need of 3-5 testers for my Blessed Virgin Mary 1 - Catholic Doll crochet pattern!
Testers will be given to 12/31//2023 to finish testing.

Pattern includes photos and videos for guidance.

Testers are expected to post a journal when finished. Testers will also be part of a private message designed specifically for this pattern. and are required to communicate in that messaging chain.

If you are interested in applying to test the pattern, click the photo below.
(Optional) Please tag your friends who would be interested in testing!

(Optional) Please follow me on Instagram
I am trying to reach 800+ followers by January 1st on Instagram, so a follow would be very appreciated!

My shop: Unique patterns | JAdamsCollection | Ribblr

Click pattern photo to apply:

22 Likes

How sweet
Good luck with your test

1 Like

@OBabyNMore Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like

She’s beautiful! I’d love to tester for you however, the shoulder surgery that’s drug on and on FOREVER has finally occurred. Last night in fact. I have a nerve block in so my whole shoulder and arm are completely numb! I even need help to get up from the toilet, though. Using my cane, right arm with a basically “dead” arm shifts my balance badly. Strange!!

Hugs, Valori​:hibiscus:

4 Likes

@DragGrace47 I hope you feel better soon!
Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by Bells and Wishes

4 Likes

OMG SO PRETTY!!! imma think bc i have a lot of things to make
btw will this be a paid pattern? (its pretty obvi but i wanted to double check)

1 Like

@Cinna245 Thank you! Yes it will be a paid pattern, less than $5.

1 Like

Oki i will apply :slight_smile: i have time

1 Like

@Cinna245 Ok! :slight_smile:

Ah so cute I applied
Is there any yarn requirements
I would love to make her in parfait chunky

1 Like

I hope you heal up quickly!!

1 Like

@LiveLoveCrochet67 Great! There is no yarn requirements, if you would like to use parfait chunky, go ahead!! :slight_smile:

I will pick testers soon, just need a few more people.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I do, though now that the nerve block is gone and I’ve started physical therapy, I REALLY feel it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: However, the surgical pain is almost comparable to the pre-operative pain, so it’s easier than I expected. Except for the deltoid muscle! That’s gonna kill me dead! :skull_and_crossbones: I think my physical therapist is enjoying that part! Almost every exercise is aimed at the deltoid!! But that’s where they operated on me, so it makes sense. Sniff :cry: sniff :sneezing_face:! :joy::face_holding_back_tears:

Hugs, Valori​:hibiscus:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.