[OPEN] Tester Call for Nelly the Jellyfish

Hello! I’m currently looking for testers for my jellyfish pattern! if you’d like to test, make sure you meet all the requirements down below & comment that you’d like to test!

I will need 7-10 testers.

Requirements:
•you must have instagram so when you are finished you can post on either a regular post or your story and tag me. (You also must follow me @elcrochetss)
•you must know how to sl st, do a mc, dc, hdc, ch, inc & how to sl st things together.
•you must be able to have the pattern finished by September 14th.
•you must have stuffing, yarn and a hook. Some other things you can use are safety eyes, felt and a darning needle. You do not need those, though.
•and lastly, you must be able to provide some feedback on my pattern.
Thank you!

*You can use any yarn & hook size.
*I will choose my testers on the 7th, so once you receive the pattern you will have a week to complete it.

23 Likes

Can I please try??

5 Likes

Ive got quite a bit of extra yarn laying around i could test this out for you!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ribblr community!!
What Is Up GIF by Peloton

@Lavwright770

7 Likes

I will choose my testers three days from now. Thank you for volunteering to test my pattern <3

4 Likes

I will choose my testers three days from now. Thank you for volunteering to test my pattern :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So sweet! Good luck with your test

5 Likes

GIRL! I would love too.

5 Likes

I will choose my testers three days from now :slight_smile: I’ll let you know if you’re chosen. (You most likely will be because no one’s rushing to test)

4 Likes

I would absolutely love to help out on this pattern!

5 Likes

I will choose my testers three days from now :slight_smile: I’ll let you know once you’re chosen

4 Likes

I would love to test if possible. I gave an Instagram account

5 Likes

I’ll help! Looks cute!

5 Likes

I would love to test your pattern.

5 Likes

Oh he is so very cute. I would love to be a tester

4 Likes

I’d love to test this!!!

4 Likes

Hello! I’m new to the ribblr and insta community, but I’ve been crocheting for quite a while. I meet all your requirements and would love to test it out!