[FULL] Tester call for small frog

I have a frog pattern that I made and would love for 2-3 people to test it, but would do up to 6-7 people.
It can be made with any type or size of yarn so be creative.
If you do want to test please do not steal my pattern and do a journal or give me pictures of your finished results.
I would hope that the tester could finish it by July 16 because they do not take long to make. Only volunteer if you can finish by the deadline.

I also have to apologize for the horrible photo I couldn’t go outside to take one because it is very late.

10 Likes

i would love to test it!

5 Likes

Can I see the frog please.

5 Likes

Could I test please, do u want progress photos and do u want me to make a journal.

5 Likes

Ok thank you! I will send you the pattern. It does not have any pictures yet. Please send me pictures when you are done!

5 Likes

Of course you can test it! I will send you the pattern now please send me a photo of the finished product, and you don’t have to do a journal, but I would be grateful if you did. Thank you for testing! :smiley:

4 Likes

oh ok no problem. I’m so excited to get started.

4 Likes

Hi I am really sorry but I can’t test the frog I don’t have enough yarn

4 Likes

That’s no problem at all! Even though the pattern can use any type or color of yarn.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for understanding when the pattern comes out I will definitely be wishlisting

4 Likes

Thank You!

2 Likes

Are you still up for testing?

3 Likes

Yes! I plan to start it later today!

2 Likes

Ok thank you! Just message me and send me a photo when you are done! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’d be willing to test

2 Likes

ok Thank you so much! I will send you the pattern now. Make sure to send me a picture of the finished result.

2 Likes

I’d love to test if you still have room!

3 Likes

Of course you can test! I will send you the pattern now and please when you are done message me a picture of your frog. You can use ANY yarn so have fun! Try to finish them soon

3 Likes

Hi! It’s adorable!!! I’d love to test it!

2 Likes

ok thank you i will send the pattern now. Please make sure to send me a picture of the finished result

2 Likes