Opinion wanted please

Hi all,
I’ve been considering releasing my bun-shroom patten but just wanted to gauge interest.
What do you think? Should I?

• Yes please
  • No thanks
  • I don’t mind

0 voters

9 Likes

i think it would be a good idea

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

my honest opinion would be that if you want to release it, then do so. It costs literally nothing if there ends up being no interest. On the other hand, as some of us have recently learned, if you post a picture to ask about interest or appropriateness, someone else will release it while you are making the decision…
There is an old saying that “The side of the road is littered with squirrels that couldn’t make a decision”

6 Likes

Do it do it do it!

4 Likes

I agree totally! Publish the thing!

3 Likes

I get that, normally I know when I want to but I’ve had this one for a while and just never been sure. I’m not so good with perceived rejection due to my neurodivergence so figured this time I would gauge interest,lile doing market research :sweat_smile:
Omg I have missed people doing that and it makes me feel so stressed. Why would anyone do such a thing?
Yeah, I probably wouldn’t survive longe as a squirrel unfortunately :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Haha ok feeling reassured. Will try sorting the tester call tomorrow, thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks, getting on it :sunglasses:

3 Likes