Opinions and help

I finished this frog pattern i found on here and i feel like it looks wonky or im just over thinking it and think it looks bad but i would like some feedback on it thank you in advance

5 Likes

It’s super cute!

4 Likes

That’s totally awesome! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I think it looks so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and you might be overthinking it - I do it all the time! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you i appreciate it

2 Likes

Thank you at least im not the only one that dose it

2 Likes

I think this is a beautiful little frog :frog: I love amigurumi, sometimes I criticize myself too. It looks great :blush::heart:

3 Likes

I think the reason i dont like it is because the way i sew it on or something but i try to make it look good but i feel it looks wonky but everyone likes it. I just need to remember not everything is going to be perfect and that maybe why i dont want to sell the stuff i make im sorry im rambling

3 Likes

It can be hard to find the right stitches to sew into. I have trouble with that and I’m sure all amigurumi makers have trouble with it too. It’s good to remember that practice makes perfect. I want to sell the stuff I make as well, we can go through that journey together :blush:

2 Likes

Wanna be friends?

3 Likes

That would be nice, I already followed you :+1:t2: By the way I’m new to ribblr, just joined today

2 Likes