Over the summer stuff </3

I’m graduating 8th grade (yay!) and this week is my last week of school and sadly that means the school is going to be taking my iPad back on Thursday, so my activity level will def go down. I’m allotted (Mabye 3 now) 4hrs of screen time on my phone over the summer and I usually forget to check things a lot so if I’m not on for a bit, that’s why
I’ll hopefully be back and active again once I receive my Chromebook for high school, or if my dad gets me a drawing tablet I can probably get Ribblr on there

23 Likes

Oh sad to see you less active. But happy you will be getting a iPad soon too!

5 Likes

Aw, sad :frowning: its a similar situation for me, but im going to be less active than you as im only allowed 2 HOURS of screentime, so if that makes you feel better about your screentime then im happy :smiley: this is the one thing i hate about school ending… the loss of my school iPad :sob:

6 Likes

Oof​:sob:

I thought my parents were strict about screen time
For tho the iPads at my school are 5yrs old and the battery can’t last

3 Likes

Aw man :sob: I’m lucky my parent’s let me just… do Ribblr lol. Congrats on graduating tho. I still have 2 years of highschool after this… Goodie.

5 Likes

They didn’t limit my screen time cause the logic was if something bad happened then I wouldn’t be able to do something about it with my phone

3 Likes

aww!!! Stay safe star, screentimed suck :saluting_face:

1 Like

Well have a great summer!!! Hopefully will see you soon again. Same here im going to be very busy for summer so ill probably wont be on like that ethier. Congrats on graduation now youll be a high schooler!!!

3 Likes

JGZJTSITDJTDYF YOUR SCHOOL GIVES YOU IPADS??!???!?!?!

okay but legit, we’ll miss you <3

1 Like

Summer Vintage GIF

1 Like