Part 1/12 - Leo!

Hey guysss ~
I’ve finally finished my exams, and now I have all the time in the world for my new pattern series!
As chosen by YOU in a previous poll, the 12 zodiac constellations!
This is going to be a big project, so bear with if there’s long periods of silence.
Part 1 is already complete, (I spent the last week designing and creating TT), and I’ll be tranfering the pattern to digital form soon. Keep an eye out for tester calls!
Without further ado, Meet Leo! (Plz excuse the messy backgrounds)

26 Likes

WOW! That looks amazing! I forgot about this project but I think it will turn out so cool!

4 Likes

i love the colors you picked, they look sooo good together

4 Likes

Thank you! Its no surprise you forgot haha, I havent been very active because of my exams TT. Hopefully I’ll be more active in future!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

3 Likes

Wow this is AWESOME!! I can’t wait for virgo!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

ofc!! im excited to see what your next ones look like

3 Likes

Thanksss, it may be a while (designing takes so long :,)), but it’ll definitely be done!!

4 Likes

WoW THATS AWESOME! I cant wait for the next in the series!

3 Likes

I know this would be really hard but what if you tried to have each one released on the first day of the sign? Like Leo could be released on July 23 and Virgo could be released on August 23

4 Likes

That’s such a great idea, and I was actaully considering this! It would definitly give me enough time to finish them all, but I’m worried people may get annoyed if I take too long? What do you think?

4 Likes

i think it would be pretty cool, plus everyone here is so chill I’m sure they wouldn’t mind

4 Likes

That’s true, everyone here is so kind lol

4 Likes

funnn stuff i love it sm i cant wait to see my sign (scorpio)

5 Likes

I’m a Leo and this looks absolutely amazing :star_struck:

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful.

3 Likes

I absolutely love it, so pretttyyy! I can’t wait to see what you come up with for all of the signs, and am especially looking forward to seeing what you do for Libra since that’s mine. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is SO COOL!

3 Likes