Pattern Drop and Tester Appreciation! What a Zoo Indeed!

My big bundle pattern has dropped!

Thank you so so so much to all my wonderful testers!!! I know I was a little rough at first but we made it through! I can’t thank you all enough for sticking to it!
@binka @ErisArt @ArtsAndNaps @amilagurumi @cheerfulcoyote @pandachu @RedRosePatterns @Alyphira @Anequa @LucindaLaneCreations

32 Likes

@JanGray @Doggie @chunkyy @gizmo705ok @NanaJanice @Ahuff13 @simcrochets @ClearBubbles @Curiositythecowcrochet

9 Likes

Loved testing for you! Adorable patterns, I really look forward to seeing more :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Thanks for allowing me to test! Excited to make more in the future :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for letting me test! Your patterns are all so cute! :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release.

4 Likes

congrats on the pattern release :heart: they are soo cute!! I really wish I could get this pattern :+1:

4 Likes

Amazing animals. Nice work.

2 Likes

I was very happy to test it for u! Definitely gonna do more of possible pets when I get more time :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to finish it but congrats to you and all to e testers!

2 Likes

I enjoyed it so much I plan on making the whole gang for my grandkids.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me test. I loved making them x

2 Likes

thank you so much for letting me test! it was a honour :pleading_face::two_hearts:

2 Likes

omg, thats so cute wow!! Will def check it out at some point​:tada:

2 Likes

EEEEEE this pattern is so versatile and works up pretty quick. i love all the options for animals! thank you for having me as a tester :man_lifting_weights::pray:

1 Like

Thank you again for gave me the opportunity to test your pattern even if it was my first test :heart:

I shared stories featuring your patterns, i hope it will give you visibility :wink:

1 Like