Pattern exchange

Hello everyone, thankyou for welcoming me in this community.

I wondered does anyone wanna do a pattern exchange?

I’ve got some patterns up my page

Requirements:

• only normal yarn no thick yarn
  • no plushies
    stop-motion candy GIF by Philippa Rice
7 Likes

I have some beanie patterns if interested but would I be able to know what it is before I get it since all your patterns are mystery patterns?

2 Likes

Well no… It’s a mystery patterns :sweat_smile: but I’m not really interested in beanies, I can’t wear them with my hair. Thankyou for the offer tho!

2 Likes

I could trade you with one of my patterns, although they’re both free. I have a headband and fingerless gloves pattern.

2 Likes

That’s really nice of you, but I’m looking for exchange of paid patterns.

2 Likes

What are you rpatterns of?

2 Likes

It’s a mystery, it says it in the name :wink:

2 Likes

Most likely no one will want to trade patterns with you if they don’t know what it is. I’m not trying to be rude, but I’m just trying to be truthful.

3 Likes

Oh guess U 2 aan re just the only one. Luckily alot of people were so positive and loved to trade a mystery pattern with me. I’ve got even 10 sales already and I only started now. People love the concept, I feel sorry for the ones that dont understand the concept of “mystery”

2 Likes

I think more people would be interested if they knew what kind of mystery patterns. Like if plushies, wearable, decorative

3 Likes

It litterally says it on it tho

2 Likes

We can’t even see your shop. Maybe if you log out and log back in again it would fix that.

No they banned me, they just said. They messaged me everything is gone. All my hard work of writing…

1 Like

I just got banned fron the app cus they thought I was using AI for my posts. Like I spend hours and hours hand writing everything.

1 Like

Hmmm

1 Like

They even stole all my money from the things I sold.

1 Like

That sucks

2 Likes