Pattern for a wrap around top

Hey guys! I’m working on a pattern that might honestly already exist… would you guys still want me to drop the pattern and get it tested? (edit) would anyone want to test it?

15 Likes

yes! there are lots of crochet patterns that are simialar to others- as long as you arent stealing it from someone, you should totally post it!

6 Likes

I don’t think so, not from what i’ve seen but if it ends up being really close to someone else’s i’ll give credit or just remove it because their work is theirs!

5 Likes

I would love to try test if i have time but i have a couple of questions

1. What will it look like
  2. How much yarn does it use
    :))))
5 Likes

so far… it’s used a little over a skein (380 yards) it’s still a work in progress so i don’t have a whole picture yet but it will be a either tie in the front with a wrap around once around the back or just a tie in the back. it looks like most wrap around tops do!

6 Likes

Oooh ok

4 Likes

right now it’s also sized to a large, but i can probable right it for smaller or larger sizes

4 Likes

i wanna try but idk if i have time when will you do a testerscall

2 Likes

i don’t truly know, i don’t fully know how to make the pattern available for people to test or publish

2 Likes

first, you need a shop! You’ll have to message Ribblr and request to open one :]

3 Likes

ooooh, do i need to get ribblr gold or anything… because i can’t do that sadly

2 Likes

nope! It’s completely free :]

3 Likes

I’d k1ll to test is personally ^w^

3 Likes