Pattern Giveaway!

Hey guys! To celebrate the release of my holly jolly waistcoat pattern I am holding a giveaway to two lucky winners! Head over to my insta page @retrorosie to enter! (Or if you don’t have insta or just have any questions message me for more info).
Have an awesome week,
Rosie x

7 Likes

What a generous offer! :grinning: Thank you!

2 Likes

Aw ty🥰 Head over to my Instagram if you would like to enter or if you don’t have Instagram message me on here x

2 Likes

Thank you! I would like to enter here :blush: (my business partner manages our business Instagram so I don’t have it)

3 Likes

Awesome I will enter you in and let you know when I draw the names!! x

2 Likes

Hi! I would like to enter but I don’t have an instagram account.

2 Likes

Ofc!! I will add you into the draw and winners will be announced this Thursday, good luck and thank u for entering xx

2 Likes

Hey there,
I’m glad to tell you you have won one of the two spaces in my giveaway! Congrats! To receive the pattern please message me privately with you email and I will send it over!
Hope you are having a fab weekend,
Rosie :slight_smile: xx

3 Likes

Hey there,
Sorry to inform you you didn’t win the free giveaway:( but thank u so much for entering and as a gesture of good will let me know by messaging me privately and you will receive 10% off my pattern.
Let me know and hoping you are having a fab weekend,
Rosie :slight_smile: xx

2 Likes

Wait! Really? Thank you so much!

2 Likes

@RetroRosie I think I’m pretty new so I don’t have the ability to send a message privately? How would you do it? Or could u gift it to me? Maybe you could send me your email privately then I email you mine? These are just some ideas.

2 Likes

I don’t Know if you are going to get this, I thank this is what you mean when you say a private message.
I have never won a giveaway so this is all. new for me. I’m very happy. :)))

3 Likes

Yes this is brill send me ur email by replying to this and I can send it over to you!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m so glad ur happy and hope you enjoy it! Xx

3 Likes