Pattern ideas!

Hi yall!

Im super excited to announce I just opened my shop today! Im hoping to start creating some patterns soon. I am new to it so it may be a little bit before any are published. But I wanna know what you all are interested in. What are some patterns youve never seen that you wish you could have ?

Let me know your thoughts!

10 Likes

Ok I’m going to list my favorites that I want to see. But I added pictures of what I was thinking they would look like!
Pandas

Cows

Dinos

I would also be willing to test any of these!

3 Likes

Congrats! As for ideas I would use a random ? generator so if you want an animal I would search a random animal generator and either try and make a pattern from what you got or keep going until you get one you like/ get inspiration to make something else :smile:

2 Likes

So cute!! Omg the panda! Oh i love a good cow pattern! And the dinos too omggg!

2 Likes

Yes thats a good idea!!

2 Likes

Congrats! I hope you have a lot of people you love your shop! I just followed it! I loved it when you’ve tested my pattern. I bet you’ll have a wondeful shop! :blush::two_hearts: Here are a few ideas, cats, dogs, plants, pandas, frogs, some animals you love, and stuff your interested in. Lets say you’re interested in plants like me, make plant patterns. It really depends on you, and what you like! Whatever it is, I know it’ll be wonderful! :blush::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Awh thank you so much!! It means a lot :hugs:

3 Likes

Your welcome! I also sent you a couple of tips for your shop! :blush:

3 Likes

Any animal with a crossbody bag. ;3 preferably a cat? I WANT TO BE A TESTER!!!

2 Likes

Of course! Stay tuned !

2 Likes