Pattern Ideas?

Hey guys! I’m in a bit of a predicament and was wondering if you guys could help. Basically I wanna make patterns to put in my shop but I have no idea what to make :sob: I don’t really want to make really common things like an octopus or whale yk. If you guys have any ideas I’d love to hear them! And pictures for a reference would also be amazing (not crocheted pictures please, for example I made an otter pattern based on Kenzie’s pfp). If I use any of your ideas, I’ll give credit to you for the idea and gift it to you early (probably during the testing process) Thanks in advance!

25 Likes

Ooh a no sew cat (or anything else no sew) with accessories like a sun hat, boba, and a french beret hehe

8 Likes

Are you a fan of any shows movies ect? Then maybe crochet a character from taht or an important prop? You could also do food animal combos like a corn huskey!

5 Likes

Oo that sounds so cute!

6 Likes

Oo yes that sounds interesting! I’ll just have to think of one now lol

5 Likes

I was wondering how long you have been crocheting. If you want to make a beginner or intermediate pattern, I would start off a bee :honeybee: or a cow :cow:. I am currently deciding on what patterns I want to make. I want to make some things from movies.

6 Likes

hmmmmmmmmm we can collab!!

7 Likes

Well I’ve been crocheting since about the end of 2021 and doing amigurumi since April. Also those ideas are both great ty!

7 Likes

Omg yess that would be amazing! I don’t really know how tho so you’d have to explain everything to me lol

7 Likes

A rubber duckyyy, and you later add make small hats/accessories (as separate patterns) for the duck or other patterns!!

6 Likes

Baby items and toys aren’t something I see on here often. Like a lovey, or stacking toys. If you like making clothing, maybe scarves that are food? I once saw a pattern in a book for a hamburger that unfolded to be a scarf.

I agree with the idea of fandom material too! Shows or movie specific patterns, and bands too would be awesome

5 Likes

Lol yess I need to make you a rubber ducky for your obsession :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you these are all amazing and interesting ideas!

5 Likes

OoO WE could collab!!! Ditch Fay! (Loo im joking but that would be fun)

5 Likes

Don’t forget the rubber ducky sticker tomorrow like you did the jam, lol

6 Likes

Loo :skull: Id love to collab with you too!

6 Likes

Oh ya… :roll_eyes:I’ll put it in my bag rn. And we don’t have any more jam :sob:

6 Likes

Good :relieved:

5 Likes

Make a vacuum (|:<

5 Likes

A vacuum loo :skull: I think that’s a bit too advanced…

5 Likes