Pattern Intrest

(baby yoda and baby groot disney ears)
i made these a little while back and idk Im still debating if i want to make them a pattern?

30 Likes

Umm… YES They are adorable and my sister loves groot and minny ears!!

8 Likes

I need the Groot one right now!!!

5 Likes

Yesss theyre so cutee!

4 Likes

Ooh they look amazing!

6 Likes

OMG YES- please PLEASE make them a pattern, i never thought of this but these are extremely cute and looks so customizable!!

5 Likes

OMG YES OMMIE THEY ARE ADORRBBSBSBSS :sob:

6 Likes

Be careful of selling patterns of items that are under both trademark and copyright protection (Disney does both and is notorious for sending cease and desist letters to people they discover using their intellectual property without permission)

9 Likes

It is very cute but I don’t think it’s a good idea to make it a pattern without permission from disney …
As it can result in being sued or a cease and desist letter

Just like what @tygger428 said

7 Likes

My boyfriend is able to use a grid to turn a photo into a drawing. He got quite good at taking a person’s photo and drawing them as a Klingon, Vulcan, Romulan, etc. he tried contacting Paramount Pictures to get permission to do this and all he got out of it was a cease and desist letter

People need to STOP using items owned / copyrighted / trademarked by someone else. It can get you sued for a lot of money. Come up with your own unique ideas, DON’T steal others’ ideas.

EDITED TO ADD. Ribblr’s rules Content Guidelines | Ribblr

9 Likes

I think she can, as long as she or anyone else doesnt publicly post abt it.

6 Likes

yes ofc yea if i would to post them i would just call them “cute flower ears”

6 Likes

YES PLS x

4 Likes

These are so cool omieeee my dad works at Disney soooo I NEED TO MAKE THESE :scream::scream::two_hearts::two_hearts::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

4 Likes

Alos you could brand them as “cute flower and baby alien ears” or " Cute flower and baby tree ears" to avoid copywrite

4 Likes

But please come up with UNIQUE ideas, how many mouse ears, Baby Yodas, Sanrio, etc do we really need?

I feel like I see a zillion of the same items over and over and over… find something NEW

4 Likes

These are so cute! I love disney so i love them!

3 Likes

YES PLEASE!!! I am a HUGE Disney Nerd and I need these RIGHT NOW!!!

3 Likes

YES, they are soo cool! :star_struck: :sparkles: :sparkles:

2 Likes