Pattern release and giveaway!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

I just released my Little Penguin Family today! My first patterns for 2024! I’m giving away 3 copies of their patterns!!! Not only that, I’m giving away 5 skeins of hobbii friends yarns and 3 plant stitch markers to 1 lucky winner.

US participants only

Follow me on instagram @poppiesandami and comment on my post about this giveaway and stay tune for upcoming tester calls (link in to my profile). If you don’t have one, just comment your favorite amigurumi animal below.

The 4 winners will be randomly picked on Sunday, Jan. 28

Goodluck!! And thank you for joining!!

This giveaway is not sponsored.

Special thanks to my testers @macraftastic, @dipauls.designs ,@countryliving141021 and Country Crafts Crochet (not on iG)

12 Likes

OMG I would love to win! such pretty colors! My favorite amigurimi animals are either snails (they are so pretty) or dragons! Congrats on the pattern release!

2 Likes

Link to the pattern: Little Penguin Family Pattern: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

2 Likes

ohmygod these are so cuteee!! i don’t have instagram :sob: but my favorite amigurumi are dinos <3

2 Likes

So outside of us we can’t participate to win pattern? I actually love those penguins, that’s why I’m asking xd

1 Like

US participants only for now. Sorry. I will post another giveaway in 2 weeks, after my bunny pattern is done in testing stage. You can choose any of my patterns on that giveaway. Thank you for liking my penguins :wink:

1 Like

Oh my goodness it looks amazing! My favorite animals are hedgehogs, cats, and horses. (although I really love any animals but snakes, but they are really reptiles… oh well I’ll just be quiet!)

2 Likes

I dont have insta :sob:

1 Like

Thank you! Congratulations! You won the Penguin family pattern!

2 Likes

Omg tyyy

1 Like

Thank you! Congrats! You won the Penguin family pattern!

1 Like

OHMYGOSH tysmmmmm