Pattern Release Day and Giveaway! Stanley the Scarecrow! 🍁 [CLOSED]

:ear_of_rice::sparkles: Stanley the Scarecrow has arrived, bringing autumn vibes and crochet magic! :fallen_leaf::yarn:

A heartfelt THANK YOU to the incredible pattern testers for infusing Stanley with charm and character. :star2::pray:

To celebrate the release of Stanley I will make a giveaway, the prize is a copy of his pattern here on Ribblr! :white_heart:

All you have to do is follow my shop Wooli Shop and comment anything you want under this post :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I will choose a Winner on Sunday! Good luck :maple_leaf:

57 Likes

Aw! Congrats on the release! He is so cute!

6 Likes

Congratulations!! :partying_face::tada: I love your patterns they are so cute :sparkling_heart::blush:

5 Likes

He is perfect! Congrats on the pattern release!

4 Likes

Everyone did such an amazing job! I love how each one has it’s own character!

5 Likes

This little guy is so cute! Congratulations​:tada::sparkles:

6 Likes

Followed and so anxiously awaiting to see if I win this little guy!!! Tganks for the giveaway!!
God Bless
GG

5 Likes

Congrats on the release and to all your testers! Hes so cute and everyone did such a great job! All your patterns are so amazing; never stop designing! :blush:

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada: he’s so stinking adorable. I wanna make him now lol I’ll wait to see who wins :crossed_fingers:t5:

4 Likes

Cool!

4 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release. I would love to win this pattern.

4 Likes

Fantastic pictures to showcase your pattern. Well done everyone :+1:

6 Likes

congrats on the release, its adorable

5 Likes

Congrats on the release! They are all so cute! Love all the varieties! :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

Aww hes so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’re so talented!!!

5 Likes

So cute! Good luck to everyone!! :blush:

5 Likes

This pattern is absolutely beautiful.

5 Likes

This is so cute!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Congrats on the release!! All the Stanleys look adorable :pleading_face::heart_eyes: hope he can still scare crows away :grin:

5 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release! And good luck everyone entering the giveaway :smile:

4 Likes