Pattern Release & Sale! The House Sparrow Sweater 🎉

Hey friends! :wave: I’m sooo excited to share with you my new crochet pattern!!

The House Sparrow Sweater is very beginner friendly and inspired by the adorable birds with it’s cozy fit and lovely texture. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

To celebrate the new release, you can now receive the House Sparrow Sweater pattern for 15% until next week!

Also, I want to give a BIG shoutout and thank you to the wonderful testers who helped me to bring this pattern to life. Thank you @crochetgal @Lucihk @Tantail @SewSynsationallyMade @Yarmihoo @NoKittenAroundStudio @officialmerakicrochet @Sammym166

16 Likes

Congratulations :green_heart: :confetti_ball: :clap: :bouquet: :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :green_heart: @poppysmicks for realising the pattern, thank you for choosing me as a tester for this first experience for me to make this kind of crochet work :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: I enjoyed learning new techniques and making it :blush: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

So excited for you! And thank you again! You have been incredible to work with and I´m so happy you finally get to release the pattern :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you so much @Yarmihoo !! Really appreciate all your help! :hearts: :two_hearts: :hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you soo much @Lucihk ! Was a pleasure to have you test the sweater! :two_hearts: :bird: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Wow this is so beautiful!! Congrats on the pattern release :partying_face:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @Minty_Mia !! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations on the pattern release!! I love this pattern so so much :green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Sammym166 So glad you enojyed it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Congrats on the release! It looks amazing on everyone. Can’t wait to see even more lovely sweaters! I highly recommend the pattern, it’s a wonderfully simple construction with enough interest for beginner to advanced crocheters. And testing for you was a pleasure, thanks for your patience <3

2 Likes

Thank you so much for helping test the pattern @Tantail and for your lovely review! I really appreciate all your help!! :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes