Pattern release & tester appreciation: Anti-sweethearts

My new pattern, Anti-sweethearts just released for free! I invite you to make the funniest, most creative ones, make sure to create a journal so everyone who takes a look can have a laugh/appreciate your creativity :wink:

I also want to take this opportunity to thank my lovely testers, who have been a delight to work with. Round of applause for

@GotenkslovesmeCraft
@CraftsByAdrivs
@Cookie898
@mela540
@Yolkahontas
@brianarosa68
@Samxwo
:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Be sure to take a look at their journals and click the thumbs up :+1:t2:

25 Likes

I can’t seem to fix the link :dizzy_face: why is it not showing up?

4 Likes

Seems to be working for me :heart: thank you for allowing me to test, it was fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s there now, but initially all I saw was the hyperlink and I try editing it like 5 times to get it to work and it wouldn’t :rofl:

4 Likes

So cute! Thank you!

5 Likes

Super cute :heart_eyes: thank you :heart:

5 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release!! :smile:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Ya know, ribblr was acting glitchy, I updated my IPhone and it’s better now.

3 Likes

My phone has that fancy auto update thingy so I don’t think that’s what happened :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats! :clap:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Bahaha! Love them! Congrats on the release!

{I just posted for sale some hand painted, engraved wood, anti Valentine conversation hearts :rofl:)

4 Likes

I love them those are genius :rofl:

4 Likes

Haha, thanks!
I first created the military ones, but decided I could also do “civilian” funny… Then finally decided I would include the “normal/sweet” style…

4 Likes

Yeah I included some nicer ones in the pattern as example too :rofl: but they’re not as fun are they :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

They really aren’t! But then again, I tend to have a dark, (sometimes, ok often) morbid sense of humor :woman_shrugging:t3: (one of the few times I will use #SorryNotSorry)
I also don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day :woman_shrugging:t3: never have, never wanted to… In fact husband and I have been together since high school, he bought me a rose out first Valentine’s Day and I was like “oh, um, I didn’t get you anything I hate this holiday” he said “well I only got you this because most girls expect it, so I’m good!” And we’ve never celebrated since

4 Likes

I celebrate Valentine’s day, but mostly cause I love chocolate :sweat_smile:

Not supporting capitalism by buying expensive dying flowers that give me a headache though :rofl:

4 Likes

Mmm chocolate! Funny story, I wasn’t a huge chocolate fan (not even for the stereotypical menstrual craving) until after I had my son

4 Likes

I love chocolate! Can’t eat it anymore though, blood sugar too high :upside_down_face:

4 Likes