Pattern Release! πŸ’™ The Riverbed Shawl πŸ’™

Super excited to announce that the Riverbed Shawl is now available! :blue_heart:

10% of all sales are donated to Ontario Nature at the end of each month. This design is inspired by our beautiful Wetlands which are currently at risk due to industrial development.

For this pattern I used Patons Classic Worsted Yarn and a 5mm crochet hook. I also added some furry yarn to the trim for a little flare! More information about the pattern can be found here: The Riverbed Shawl: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

18 Likes

Amazing! Looks beautiful! :sparkles:🫢🏼

4 Likes

Very pretty
Congrats on your release

3 Likes

Congrats on your release :blue_heart: this is a lovely initiative

4 Likes

Oh wow, very gorgeous! Congrats on the release and good luck with your sales I love how your donating some of it :smile:

4 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes: Congratulations on the pattern release!

4 Likes

Love. Love. LOVE this 🫢🏻

Grew up spending time in Ontario, Canada such a beautiful place

3 Likes

@BumbleNBunny @SarahOhSew @Winternightmare @ArtsAndNaps @OBabyNMore @PleiadesCrochet Thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate all your kind words! :heart::leaves::sparkles:

6 Likes

Happy Fun GIF by sendwishonline.com

3 Likes

Hallmark Ecards Thank You GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

2 Likes

Beautiful piece! And I love this initiative <3
Our wetlands are at such a high risk right now due to the current political and economic climate in Ontario. I think I have the perfect stash yarn for it too… runs to pattern page

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I really apreaciate your support, happy stitching! :heart::yarn:

2 Likes