✨ PATTERN RELEASE ✨ The Yo-ho-ho Patchwork Pattern πŸ΄β€β˜ 

The Yo-ho-ho patchwork pattern is now officially OUT!
⁠
The pattern includes:
:pirate_flag:⁠ Instructions for 21 different patches inspired by Our Flag Means Death
⁠:skull_and_crossbones: Colorwork charts for all patches
:pirate_flag: You can get the patch collection by itself as an add-on to my Choose-your-own-patchwork pattern OR you can get the patchwork sweater pattern which includes all patches PLUS made-to-measure instructions to create a patchwork sweater as I did!
:skull_and_crossbones:⁠The pattern includes detailed instructional videos and photos throughout the pattern and a lot of tips for customizing!
:pirate_flag: A crash course on wet blocking patches and doing embroidery on crochet projects for those unfamiliar with these techniques
:skull_and_crossbones: The pattern is perfect for an intermediate-level crocheter for the more advanced patches, but I also think the pattern is detailed enough that an advanced beginner could make it
⁠
Thanks to everyone who has shown love and support for this pattern since I started working on it :orange_heart: I also want to once again thank the cast and crew of OFMD for making this year so much more enjoyable and getting me back into my pirate phase aksdfhasd

16 Likes

Arrrr Shiver me Timbers :pirate_flag:

6 Likes

I love this!

4 Likes

Thank you sm!

4 Likes