Pattern requests!

Thank you so much for 400 followers! To celebrate 400 followers I’m open to taking custom pattern requests. I’m looking for patterns that aren’t as common and I could sell so for example an animal with accessories or something like that. Thank you so much for your support and maybe soon we can get to 500 followers!

12 Likes

CONGRATS :partying_face: A pattern idea i just thought of is a cute little robin hood, like you could make an orange fox and just give him a little green hat or smth lol

7 Likes

Ooh that’s a good idea my dad loves robinhood!

4 Likes

Yessss that sounds adorable!!

4 Likes

Congratulations!!!

5 Likes

A BeAr :bear:
With accessories

5 Likes

OH WAIT a cat (NO SEW PLZ!) with accessories like a french beret, boba, and sunhat hehehe

7 Likes

Duckie with umbrella. I’ve heard this before but it would be interesting….
Flower kitty!!! You know, like a kitty with petals around his head. :smiley:

5 Likes

:0 those are such GOOD IDEAS I love ducks with anything >:3

4 Likes

I love these ideas so much!!!

3 Likes

I’m especially excited for anything involving cats. Idk why but I’ve always been slightly obsessed with cats even though my mom does not like them. Actually, does not like them is an understatement.

5 Likes

OMG SAME I just went to a cat cafe and I actually saw a cat with a little crochet sweater that was a donation. I found out I’m slightly allergic (sniffling noses, stuffy nose, itching), which was sad considering I have been constantly obsessing over cats for the last few years.

5 Likes

Oh no!!! Well I’ve never been exposed to cats really so for all I know I’m allergic. But my cousin has a cat and when I visit I’ve never had a reaction so I’m assuming I don’t have one…well, on the bright side, you didn’t have a super bad reaction.

5 Likes

The sweater was really cute tho, and another hat a flower cat hat. The cat was gray and CHUNKY.

4 Likes

Oh :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

A “tiger” shark?

4 Likes

Ooh sounds cool!

3 Likes

Congrats :clap:
Maybe a no-sew duck with a strawberry hat

3 Likes

An axolotl with a top hat :tophat:

4 Likes

Ooh top hat. Kitty with a top hat. Anything with a top hat!!

5 Likes