Pattern Survey 🎃🕯

Hi! I am in the process of designing a Halloween Crochet Pattern but am in need of some opinions.

I would appreciate if anyone who would like to would take the time to fill out a quick survey about their Halloween/Crochet preferences! The form is linked below, and again, thank you to anyone who participates.

This is a poll, meaning this information will only be used to see overall interest levels, you will not be contacted about individual responses nor will contact information or identifying information be asked in order to fill out the form. You can fill out as much or as little of the form as you’d like!

Skeleton Dance Halloween GIF by Squirrel Monkey

20 Likes

Filled out for you… Looking forward to hearing what you do with it

10 Likes

Thank you so much!! Appreciated :heartpulse:

9 Likes

Good luck! I filled it out :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Filled out! Best of luck, I look forward to anything you may come up with regarding this!!

7 Likes

Just filled it out, Good luck with your pattern!!

8 Likes

Just finished filling it out! Good luck for your pattern(s)!

6 Likes

Done! Hope you figure out what you need :blush:

7 Likes

All done! Good luck on your pattern!!:heart:

6 Likes

I filled it out and then list the post to respond :woman_facepalming:t3::laughing:

Anyway…

I didn’t see none as an option on the list

8 Likes

All done :white_check_mark:

7 Likes

Hi!! Thank you so much for filling it out, for that one all I meant was don’t select anything & skip the question :heartpulse: you’re perfect!

6 Likes

filled it out for u! good luck w your pattern :heart:

7 Likes

Aha! Okay. :laughing:

My thought in that one was, they might be pretty difficult to do, but I think they definitely can be done.

6 Likes

Done! Good luck! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I did it it was so much fun

6 Likes

Filled it out yesterday- forgot to reply I did :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:
Anyways, I hope all the feedback helps and you decide what to make!! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes