PATTERN TESTER CALL for Steve the blob / stress ball

Hi please can I have some testers for my first published pattern ever!
Please enjoy it and have FUN! :grinning:

9 Likes

There is no picture, so I can’t apply

2 Likes

Photo? Due date? Also you dont have a link for testers to apply to.

2 Likes

Hi there,
Here is the link to my pattern.
Please let me know if you are unable to open the link. This is the first pattern tester I have done.
Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Hi there,
Here is the link to my pattern.
Please let me know if you are unable to open the link. This is the first pattern tester I have done.
Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Is there a picture to go with this, so that the testers can see what they will be testing? It would also be helpful for potential testers if you could list the requirements; example: Due on such-and-such a date, this is the yarn requirement (whether that be a specific weight of yarn you want testers to use, or if it doesn’t matter what weight of yarn is used), the required hook size (again, if using a specific yarn weight the appropriate size hook, or if again like the yarn it doesn’t matter as long as it is appropriately sized based on yarn weight), if you want your testers to submit Journals, and if you have any specific picture requirements. Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll try to help you out as best I can.

Also, congratulations on your first pattern being tested. It’s a huge accomplishment, and you should be very proud of yourself.

3 Likes

Congratulations on publishing your very first pattern! It’s a huge accomplishment and I know from experience that designing patterns is very difficult. (I have many failed pieces…)

I want to test but I want to know more…

1. Add a picture so potential testers know what the finished piece will look like.
  2. Add yarn requirements…and if there isn’t say there isn’t.
  3. Add a due date and say if extensions are allowed.
  4. Add whether or not a journal is required.
  5. Any other important details! (I know I like to know height)
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.