Pattern Tester Here!

My name is Chair and I would like to be a crochet pattern tester :slight_smile:

I love making crochet plushies using velvet polyester yarn and I would love to help yall out by testing out any patterns yall need :slight_smile:
I am an intermediate crocheted and mostly crochet plushies and small objects, but can be a pattern tester for plus size clothing as well if thats something you need.

This is 100% free and ill give you feedback, crochet it in different materials, decorate it so you can see how it can be used differently, etc. All I would ask is permission to sell the plushie in markets or something like that.

DM me here or email me at insomniacchair@gmail.com :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the community!!! I should have a new pattern to test next week and can send you some more details when I get closer to a tester call and see if you’re interested.

8 Likes

Welcome to the Ribblr community!

All tester calls are in the Testing tab. Keep an eye out There are tester calls every week.

5 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:
I have closed the tester call for this pattern

but if you would like to test it I can add you as a tester. The test begins tomorrow (12.11.2022) and ends on 18.11.2022.
I don`t think that it works with velvet yarn…

5 Likes

Welcome! If you look in the testing area you can find a lot of tests and find one(s) that interest you, there’s usually people looking for testers pretty often :smile:

5 Likes