Pattern Tester Needed

Hi friends I wanted few people to test my Hello Kitty pattern I’ve posted
on instagram before I upload the pdf on my ribbler and etsy account. Comment below if you’re interested. Pattern Testers have 1 week to finish the pattern that is by July 19,2022 and upload the pic of the Hello Kitty.
Thank you

15 Likes

I would love to help! My friend loves hello kitty, I’d love to surprise her with this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Aww Thank you so much.
You can check it out on my instagram @KeziahsMamaCrochet I’ve shared on my feed post

6 Likes

This is so adorable! If possible I’d love to test this out for you!

6 Likes

Thank you so much Ahkaylah for your interest!
You can check it out on my instagram post it’s available there.

5 Likes

I would love to!! My little sister is addicted to hello kitty I would love to make her it! Plus maybe sneak one in myself :stuck_out_tongue::wink::shushing_face: I don’t have instagram though

6 Likes

Hey, I’d love to try this! I am a huge sanrio fan and would love to have cute little Hello Kitty join my kuromi and pompompurin (sadly not handmade) on my shelf ^^

6 Likes

Hiii, that’s sooo cute! I would like to test youre pattern! I have vacation right now, so I’ll manage to finish it before the deadline! Xx

6 Likes

If you’re still looking for testers, i’d love to test it for you!

4 Likes

Aww so sweet of you .
Thank you so much

4 Likes

Thank you so much

3 Likes

Yes , sure and thank you so much for your interest. I’ve posted the pattern on Instagram @KeziahsMamaCrochet

4 Likes

Thank you so much. Inbox me

3 Likes

Sure and Thank you so much

4 Likes

Oh cool ^^ I send you a follow. Should I just start and send you a pic when finished?

3 Likes

Yes please start working I really appreciate for your help. Tag me or mention me in your finished works.

4 Likes

Yes please start working I really appreciate for your help. Tag me or mention me in your finished works

4 Likes