Pattern testers needed <3 (closed)

Ooo, will you be publishing in Ribblr? This is so neat!!

2 Likes

This is so pretty would love to test it

3 Likes

Oooo this is so gorgeous I’d love to test this for you if you still need testers​:heartbeat:

3 Likes

Hey! I’m fairly new but this looks like a lovely project to work on and I’d be interested if you’re still looking for testers.

However, my budget is a bit tight so I was wondering if it’s possible to create a sleeve for an existing lamp instead rather than purchasing fairy lights?

3 Likes

This is absolutely adorable and so creative, I would love to test this!!:smile:

3 Likes

I could test the pattern for you :slight_smile: i just dont have dk yarn :frowning: my IG is Brandis.Crocheted.Creations there you can see my work. I have never designed a pattern before, just make them :slight_smile: thank you for your time

3 Likes

Hello! I have a string of fairy lights, if i test the pattern is it alright if i just do the flowers over them and not the base?

3 Likes

love to test this if spots are still open!

3 Likes

I have just started crochet but I am so happy to see this flower lamp cause I have been seeing it on Pinterest
So can’t wait to see it when you release the pattern

3 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this! It looks amazing. I have a lot of experience for crocheting, i made multiple beanies, tops, skirts, a scarf a tote bag and many more. It would be great if i could test this.

3 Likes

If you still need testers I’m more than willing to help! It looks amazing!

3 Likes

If still needing testers i would love to. This is very adorable

3 Likes

omg i’ve been looking for a pattern like for so long!! i will test!

3 Likes

I would like to test this if you’re still accepting testers!

3 Likes

I would love to test, would be perfect for my teen girls, would need to make 2, so they each have one.

3 Likes

I would love to test it !

3 Likes

I am absolutely in love with this cutie!

3 Likes

i would test this but i dont have any fairy lights sadly so good luck with testing

3 Likes

oops sorry i did not mean to reply to another comment

3 Likes

Awesome i would love to do that

3 Likes