Pattern testers needed! (Closed)

Hi Loves!
I’m Anna-Maria from Small Hook Big Creations, and i am looking for pattern testers for my first desiged amigurumi! It’s a little selfcare whale that you can turn into keychain, or gift for your loved ones. The pattern it self it’s really simple and fun to do, the hook I used is 2.5 mm, but you can do it in any type of hook and yarn. I want to see if the pattern is begginer friendly and if i can post it for others to try it.
Have a nice day Loves!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hi and welcome to the community! Would you happen to have a picture of the project? Also, whats the due date?
One more thing, editing this post to the testing zone would help you get more testers!

5 Likes

Hey there! Congratulations on your first amigurumi pattern, that is amazing! I should be able to test it for you today. I would love to have a picture to use as a reference! I would use size six super bulky yarn and my 7 or 8 mm hook.

4 Likes

This is the cutie :heart:

4 Likes

keep in mind that you have to get bigger safty eyes this one is with yarn eyes can’t find smaller than 12 mm :heart:

4 Likes

Cute! Since its not too big, i think i will be able to test for you :slight_smile: (i should have time to do it today!)

4 Likes

I will test for you

4 Likes

I can test it for you if you need more testers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh so cute! I might do yarn eyes as well so he will be safe for all ages!

4 Likes