Pattern Testers Needed For Spring Fling Clutch

Update: Thank you! I have enough testers!

This is my latest pattern and I would love to have it tested. I will need to know by Feb 26th if you can test. You will have exactly one week to finish. This is a beginner pattern and very easy to do. Let me know in the comments. Those who have tested for me before, I would love to have you test again. One person who completes the test will recieve a cool gift from me. So if you like free yarn, let me know.

11 Likes

I would like to test :blush: I would also take free yarn any day :joy:

3 Likes

I like to test this lovely clutch so sweet color :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you!! Let me know your emails. I think I have info for one of you. Contact me by email thecoffeestitch@gmail.com and I will send info.

4 Likes

Hello dear @cupcakecrochetstudio, I already sent you an email but later I found that you already sent me email :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::green_heart:

Want to know if there any frame time to finish this project, what about any comments do I send it here in ribblr :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

There is a week timeframe to make this

4 Likes

Hello @cupcakecrochetstudio ! I would love to test this adorable pattern if you still need people. :smile:

6 Likes

It only took me a day and a half. It can be made in a day. Its a one piece pattern.

4 Likes

Send me your email. I would love to have you test! Welcome to the community!!:blush::bouquet::bouquet:

5 Likes

im so in~

5 Likes

Thank you! Would love to see your work if you could share or your shop.

4 Likes

I would love to test! And I would take free yarn any day, except I probably shouldn’t because my yarn stash is so large lol :joy:

4 Likes

I remembered from the last time you tested for me.:blush::+1:

4 Likes

Haha!! Mine is large so I am sharing with one of you. Yes! Would love to have you test!:blush: send me your email unless I already have it lol

4 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you!! I’ve tested for you before, my email is
NoKittenAroundStudio@gmail.com :blush:

4 Likes

I remember​:blush: You tested my cute cupcake​:blush::blush:

4 Likes

Yes that’s right :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I should be able to finish this tomorrow!

4 Likes