CLOSED ✨ PATTERN TESTERS NEEDED - Sunflower Top✨⁠⁠

⁠⁠I’m currently looking for some pattern testers for my Here Comes the Sun(flower) Top pattern! The pattern has instructions for 8 sizes for the cups, and 8 sizes for the torso/back panel (which correspond to bra sizes from 28A-44F), and I particularly need more testers for the larger sizes (bust size 44-50’’, underbust size 34-40’’). The pattern uses DK yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook.
⁠⁠
Testers must be able to complete the top, provide constructive feedback, and pictures of the finished top by January 5th, 2022.⁠⁠ If you are interested in testing the pattern, DM for more details and for the tester form. The testing call ends October 31st, and I will get back to the chosen testers on November 2nd :orange_heart:⁠⁠

14 Likes

I have a cup size 32E. If you are still looking for the bigger bust sizes I would love to test this top for you :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hello! Thanks so much for your interest in testing my pattern, I really appreciate it :orange_heart:

I’ll send you the link to the google form with all the information for the testing in a private message (I can’t seem to add links on a reply haha).

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Update: The testing call for the sunflower top is now closed! Thanks so much for the support and to those that applied, I really appreciate it! I will be contacting testers soon with more information (by Novemer 2nd).

1 Like