Pattern Testers Wanted!!!! (CLOSED)

PATTERN TESTERS WANTED!!!! 

I have just finished designing my very first pattern!! I would love for some pattern testers so I can get some feedback. The only requirements are that you try and start as soon as possible and you give me feedback once completed. it would also be great if you use the journal feature so I can see your progress. Let me know if you would like to be a tester and I will send you the pattern. The jellyfish is also very customisable and I would love to see what you come up with.

15 Likes

I’d love to test your pattern !! :sparkles::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you!! I’ll gift it to you.

3 Likes

let me know if it worked or not.

2 Likes

Aww, this is too cute!! Love the color!

5 Likes

I would love to test your pattern!

3 Likes

I just gifted it to you! let me know if it works or not.

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Hello !! Do you have IG ?? So that i can tag you after i finish test it

3 Likes

No but you can use the journal feature on here or you can tag me on tiktok if you have that its @crotchet4life . If you make a journal don’t forget to send me the link.

2 Likes

Omg please let me test this pattern, it is SO cute!

3 Likes

OMG! It’s so cute! I would love to test it for you!

3 Likes

I just gifted it to you, let me know if it worked or not! I can’t wait to see what you make! If you make a journal don’t forget to send me the link.

3 Likes

I just gifted it to you, let me know if it worked or not! If you make a journal don’t forget to send me the link.

2 Likes

I would love to test it for you! Do you have any socials I could tag when it’s done? :purple_heart:

3 Likes

only tiktok @crotchet4life but you can also use the journal feature on here to share photos.

2 Likes

I just gifted you the pattern, if you make a journal make sure to send me the link!

3 Likes

Hello !! Its me naliaafrina … i don’t know what’s wrong with my hand :sob::sob: I click log out and now i forgot my password so i sign up another account !! If i finish test it i will give you my link journal !!

2 Likes

would you like me to gift it to you again on this account?

2 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern!

2 Likes