Pattern Testers Wanted!!!! (CLOSED)

I just gifted it to you! If you make a journal don’t forget to send me the link.

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! My niece and nephew would love the end product! So cute!!

2 Likes

Hi! I’d love to be a pattern tester!

2 Likes

thank you!! I’ll definitely send you a link to my journal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ok ill gift it to you know, when you make a journal be sure to send me the link.

2 Likes

ok ill gift it to you know, when you make a journal be sure to send me the link so I can see your progress.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely send you the link. Thank you!

3 Likes

I would love to test to pattern if that would be possible! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I saw this right about when it was posted (I think) but forgot to reply :pensive:

1 Like

it is closed but I remember your notifications at the beginning so you can be the last tester.I can’t wait to see your journal.I just sent you the pattern.

2 Likes

Ok thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

just send me the journal link when you start!

2 Likes

Sounds good! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! I will definitely journal my progress!

3 Likes

thank you, just don’t forget to send the link so I can see.

3 Likes

https://ribblr.com/journal/OneHallofaCreation/crotchet-jellyfish-crochet

Here ya go! I’ve got some homework to catch up on and then I plan to start my first Jellyfish! I have a similar yarn to the Bernat yarn so I am hoping I don’t have to make a trip to the store!

3 Likes

Yess if you can

3 Likes

Thank you! Don’t worry about the yarn you can use any type, I’d love to see it with different styles and types.

2 Likes

Done!

2 Likes

I would love to be a pattern tester it looks so cute!

2 Likes

Sorry pattern testing is closed but the pattern will be released once testers are finished. I do also plan on making more patterns so if you would like to be a tester you can for my next one.

2 Likes