(closed) Pattern testers Wanted for my beelove coasters

Hey y’all! Hope All is well! I just need 3 testers for my honey jar, bee and beehive coasters. Hook required is 4.50mm and yarn are worsted weigh acrylic/cotton yarn. If i can finalize the pattern with photos and videos in 2 days, i can send to the chosen testers by then. This project is super easy to work up and a beginner-friendly project. please comment/message. Thanks :blush:

18 Likes

id love to test if you’re still looking!

6 Likes

Hi! I’d love to test for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I would love to test your pattern!

5 Likes

Waaaaw look great, I like making coasters in different design, your design different and will love to test it :star_struck::green_heart:

6 Likes

Wow these are so adorable!! I’d love to test

5 Likes

Testers chosen! Thank you so much for the interest for the pattern. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

If you’re still looking for testers, I would love to help out!

5 Likes

How will we know who got chosen to test the pattern, just wondering thanks :honeybee: :honey_pot:

5 Likes

Can i please test it for you. I love bees :honeybee:

4 Likes

Thank you so much to those showed interest on my Honey bee coasters!! They are under testing already. More patterns to come

9 Likes

Hi all, am happy to say and share with you the final work of this cute lovely coasters. I really enjoyed my time and was so easy to follow.

Find the journal and the final photo :green_heart::honeybee::honey_pot::blossom::green_heart:

Honey :honey_pot: Bee :honeybee: Coasters

6 Likes

I would love too if still available.

4 Likes

I never got to test them because she had enough people, but you can buy them

3 Likes

@Kevan06

3 Likes

If you need a tester ill glady try it <3

4 Likes

The pattern is available here: Crochet Honey Bee Coasters: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

4 Likes