pattern/wishlist giveaway + birthday sale

merry chrimis everyone! as this is the season of giving, i will be hosting a pattern giveaway​:bangbang: been meaning to have one for some time now, what better time than christmas :snowman::man_dancing:t5: (hope i’m doing this right)

there will be NINE winners (3 of each prize);

:1st_place_medal:1st place - any 2 patterns from my shop + any pattern on your wishlist
:2nd_place_medal: 2nd place - 1 pattern from my shop
:3rd_place_medal:3rd place - custom pattern (amigurumi only)

to apply:

• like this post
  • follow my shop
  • tag 2-3 crochet friends and comment one thing you love and/or dont love about christmas! (i love christmas but i don’t love that it has to end :smiling_face_with_tear:)
  • (bonus entry: include in your comment a picture of your pet in a christmas outfit!! i love seeing lil fur/feathered/scaled babies dressed for the holidays! PETS ONLY)

to all who apply, your names will be entered on a big spinny wheel thingy. your name will be entered twice for the bonus entry! please make sure you do all the requirements to apply​:pray: the winners will be dm’d at the end of the giveaway for final confirmation of which pattern. for first place, im not including bundles for the wishlist giveaway, patterns only, sorry!

:bangbang:UPDATE: announcing/tagging winners in a new post​:bangbang:

:warning::bangbang:giveaway closes 19th december 10am AEST
2023-12-14T03:00:00Z2023-12-19T00:00:00Z :bangbang::warning:
(about 5 days).

it’s also my birthday on the 21st​:see_no_evil: everything in my shop is currently on a 23% sale until new years! i’ve been writing patterns long before i joined ribblr but just had no platform i was comfortable on to release them :smiling_face_with_tear: ribblr is such a kind community and i’m glad i took the plunge to finally post on here rather than just lurk around. i did like lurking but i will admit, interacting with people does feel a tad more fulfilling​:heart_hands: there are so many wonderful people on here and i always feel motivated to try my best. if you made it this far then i very much appreciate it, thank you​:pray::pray::pray: wishing everyone a very merry and happy christmas :christmas_tree:

58 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
@LittleCreatures @Kenziekrochet @artnium73
i love being able to bake and get gifts for loved ones <3

13 Likes

I don’t have 3 friends that crochet that r on this app :confused:

14 Likes

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!! @Kenziekrochet @CreshesxCritters @artnium73 I love making gifts for my cousins and seeing how happy they are and how much they love them <3

12 Likes

WHOO happy birthday!!!
@anon12722758 @cozycrochett @chunkyy @OmniStupid
I love making and decorating Christmas cookies with my family :))
This is a picture of my dog Harley (santas smallest reindeer) :blush:

17 Likes

you’re welcome to tag me <3

11 Likes

Happy birthday :tada:
Following your shop🫶🏼
I love giving gifts to all my friends :gift_heart:
@OMLET @SweetTomato @ClaireCrochets247 @Itsfayfay4

Sadly I have bunny’s and they don’t like dressing up, but I thought they are still really cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

You can also tag me if you want <3

8 Likes

You can tag me too! <33

9 Likes

Me too! <3 (feel free to tag me)

8 Likes

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
@littlecreatures @Kenziekrochet @CreshesxCritters
I love the Christmas vibes! All the pretty lights, warm fires, hot drinks<3 I don’t like how stressful it can be tho
I don’t have a good photo of it, but she has this adorable Santa jaws sweater<3
IMG_4237

Plus her pajamas with her little jacket ofc hehe

16 Likes

Happy early birthdayyy! :blush:love the snow around christmas and just overall the joyful atmosphere. I sadly dont have any pictures of my pets dressed up :confused: @ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @LatteCrochet @PandaCrocheter7

11 Likes

Lol tysm @CreshesxCritters @Elaya @Kenziekrochet @LittleCreatures @Itsfayfay4
My cat will NOT dress up, and there’s no getting her to, but I got some cute pics, and I’m going to try to make a Santa hat for her. I love the Christmas vibe and how everyone gets along. I don’t like that it puts a lot of stress making gifts :confused:

18 Likes

AHHH HAPPY BDAY AND EARLY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! im already following, and omg i am js IMAGINING IF I WIN THE FIRST PRIZE HOW AMAZING IT’D BE
@OMLET @yarnivorecrochets i love the colour themes, the food, hanging out with fam and the xmas vibe! what i dont like is uhh how everyone forgets that its Jesus’s bday -_-
ill send a pic of my pet tmrw! since im going to my farm (gnna whip a crochet xmas hat for my chicken hehe)

11 Likes

happy bday!!

@Elaya @OMLET @Itsfayfay4

One thing I love about Christmas is being able to crochet presents for my friends/family :wink:

Edit: here’s my cat!

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 3.54.43 pm

17 Likes

feel free to tag me! <3

8 Likes

i am already following!
i love looking at the lights i think there SOOooo magical and i hate having to put down all the decorations

(its not chirstmas but this is the only good one i could find of him)
@Elaya @SweetTomato @Itsfayfay4

17 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY
@artnium73 @Itsfayfay4 @soapbari @cozycrochett
I love making gifts for everyone and i also hate it cause its stressfulll

13 Likes

omgness :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: AHHH SO CUTE

7 Likes

AWWHWHWHWHW :sob::pleading_face: santa jaws :pleading_face::sob: i need that for my chihuahua :skull:

8 Likes