Patterns not showing up?

Hi! It was showing as containing sexual/violence/text so it was partially hidden. It’s been fixed now.

Please make sure you tick the boxes when publishing. You can always unpublished and publish again if you are not sure :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Okay, I will do that if it happens again. Many thanks for your prompt reply :relieved:

7 Likes

Hi @Ribblr! I just noticed that, when changing the “Price & Sale” voice on an already public pattern, then it doesn’t show up anymore on the main page and search of Ribblr.
I mean, I just put my White Rabbit pattern and Kawaii Dog pattern on sale and they suddenly weren’t visible on Ribblr home anymore.
I had to do what you told me to make them visible again (unpublish and publish by ticking again the boxes).

Is it what we usually have to do or is it a bug? I thought that it was only necessary to insert the sale dates…

Many thanks.

7 Likes

Thanks for reporting :raised_hands:

That seems wrong - our team will get on it right away and fix it within 24 hours.

7 Likes

Issue was related to price editing.
Thank you for the feedback, we have rewarded you with 10,000 $elFee points :wink:
Best,
Avi

8 Likes

Oh, how nice! Many, many, thanks!!! :hugs:

7 Likes