Pdf sharing

Me ine more time :face_with_peeking_eye:

How do I download or share the free pdf I can generate from my pattern?

Please & thank you :joy::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Click this button on the desired pattern! Hope this helps :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Good question. I tried that yesterday and I got it to open to a PDF but was unable to save it. I will follow along here. I have done it before …

5 Likes

@HookedByMarilyn I just tried it here on my phone and the same thing happened to me :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

I got that far :joy::two_hearts:
But how do I save or share it?
Without that I can’t use it :smiley:

5 Likes

Hmmm… maybe @Ribblr can help with our confusion?
:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve asked ribblr before and this was kinda the solution:

when you’re at that pdf page, press control+p (like print) and then instead of printing from the pop up thing, change it to save as pdf

I’m not sure how to do it from phone but maybe if you long press you can save as a file?

6 Likes

Long press doesn’t work, maybe it can only be saved from a computer then? @Ribblr is this something that can be verified? If so, is it something that can be fixed?

6 Likes

Pressing and clicking ain’t working.
But I wanted to install Ribblr on my pad anyway. Will try from there with a keyboard :joy:
Thanks!

6 Likes

I’m not sure if it would work on ipad (pad?) if phone has issues but if you figure it out, I’m curious to know how :grin:

5 Likes

Its mostly for computers as its super difficult to save or even open PDFs from mobile devices… hence why Ribblr ePattern exists! :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I have an external keyboard. I should be able to press those things there.
But too pooped to try today :joy:

5 Likes

It was only for a friend anyway.
And I was curious.

It’s fairly easy to use PDFs on my phone though, either in a browser window or in iBooks :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes