People for who I’m testing for

I’m so sorry I am late. I didn’t know how to find the patterns and didn’t know I got picked. I will make sure to get right on it!

12 Likes

Lots of people do that when they’re new to Ribblr, or if they’ve just never tested. I know I did! Don’t kick yourself for it!

6 Likes

Ok so if you get picked the designer will usually message you to tell you that you got accepted, and the pattern will show up in your patterns tasting lab! :smiley::blush:

7 Likes

SAAAAME! I missed a snake and a bear I wanted so badly to get picked for and DIDNT REALIZE I GOT PICKED. Doesn’t help the bear one is invisible for some reason!

7 Likes

No worries!! :smiling_face:

7 Likes

oh dear, I feel you. I just finished my first tester call project. I am new too and I applied to a couple I got picked for. I am scared I will dissapoint them. All you can do is your best. And your best is enough. Don’t be so hard on yourself. It’s okay to prioritize and be honest to yourself if you can’t make the deadline. Communicate it to the people you are testing for. You did not fail, you learned what not to do. We are all learning.

3 Likes