please help me come up with a birthday present for my boyfriend

hello internet. my boyfriend’s birthday is coming up and i want to crochet him something. he doesn’t like celebrating his birthday, so i dont want to make him anything too big. my current ideas are:

-some sort of snake or cat plushie. he likes both.
-some kind of masculine clothing article.

any ideas? ideas of any kind are appreciated.

10 Likes

Let me find a couple patterns. Does he have any favorite animals or anything? And what weight yarn do you like crocheting with?

4 Likes

i have a ton of different yarn types. he likes cats and snakes. his interests change regularly. i think he also likes tigers. his favorite colors are black and navy.

3 Likes

if he likes cats or snakes id suggest one or both of those! making something of your significant others intrerests can show to them that you pay attention to them. Happy early birthday to your boyfriend :partying_face:

4 Likes

These are a couple patterns i found based off your ideas!
A couple ideas of my own would be spmething based of of something he’s interested in? For example, if he plays pokemon and has a favorite, crochet him a little plushie of it? Just a thought :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

How much money are yoh willing to spend ona pattern

4 Likes

a great idea could be a beanie or a scarf. A bucket hat would be a nice choice too!

3 Likes

I love this one cat pattern! Its paid, but its worth it. Its super popular and its one of my best sellers, its also no-sew and lots of customization options!

I cant link the pattern, but its easy to find on etsy!

7 Likes

this cat pattern by ollie is adorable <3 FREE Stormy The Cat: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?

3 Likes

max like 6-7 bucks

1 Like

I love that snake plushie idea!! Depending how much yarn and time you have I also am in love with that button up shirt pattern Omni suggested… anyone would love that too!

But anything handmade is always going to be special to your loved ones. You know them best!

2 Likes

ty for all the help guys!

1 Like

They are adorable.

2 Likes