Please Help me

My teachers birthday is this week and I want to crochet her something. She is on of my top favorite teacher ever! She is from Japan and love cute things and anime, is there any FREE patterns that you know of that I could make her? Particularly some that i can get done fast? I want to crochet her a bunch of stuff!

10 Likes

You could crochet her an amigurumi pencil! Let me see if I can find some :blush:

7 Likes

I found this one:

And this one:

9 Likes

Ok thank you!

5 Likes

No problem! Always happy to help :blush:

6 Likes

You could make her an amigurumi apple! :relaxed:

7 Likes

What about a bag? I just saw a cute one earlier today, let me see if I can find it again

This is the one I originally thought

But they have several other tapestry and non tapestry bags if this exact pattern doesn’t meet your fancy

I also saw this while trying to find the above

Maybe these might spark an idea?
I’ve personally stayed away from the “cliché” pemcil and apple, but I know some teachers do love them :blush:

7 Likes

Ya I agree

5 Likes

I don’t really have a suggestion of what you can actually make, but I’ve been told a lot that teachers get kinda sick of school themed items: apples, pencils, etc. Of course every person is different! I’ve always tried making things that they can put to use. I think the last thing I made was an infinity scarf in the school’s colors.

7 Likes

theres a free axolotl pattern that i use i cant think of who mae it but it should be one of the first things that pop up if u search free axolotl pattern. hope this helps!

6 Likes

https://ribblr.com/pattern/swizz-the-axolotl-crochet

Is this the axolotl you were thinking of?

6 Likes

https://ribblr.com/pattern/bearthday-cupcake-crochet

I think this one would also make a good birthday gift, and looks pretty quick to make

6 Likes

what subject does she teach?

6 Likes

@Catsrtoocool4u

Shes teacher 4th and 5th in the same class at a montessori charter school. So she teacher A lot of things. There is two teacher that basically teacher everything

7 Likes

oh so she’s a elementary school teacher? i thought she was middle school teacher! ok

4 Likes

yes being in a mixed class sucks, trust me i’ve been in one in 4th and 5th grade as well. but mixed classes are meant for higher educational students!

4 Likes

I am in 6th grade now so i miss her but i still go and visit, I honestly like mixed classes

5 Likes

nice. i found this one website with a bunch of patterns for your teacher. check it out
here

4 Likes

no one sec let me check who made it

4 Likes

it was made by zincyu sorry if i was late on responding

4 Likes