Please help!!

i put my safety eye too loose and it popped out while the fastener is still inside. Does anyone have a solution to fix it?

8 Likes

At the moment all I can think of is to put hot glue/ tacky glue either at the spot where it’s supposed to go or behind the back of the eye and hopefully that keeps it in place

7 Likes

Next time…
What I do is melt the stub very carefully with a lighter then press it against the washer so that it’s flatness covers the hole
Been doing this for over a year, and none have fallen out.

8 Likes

Yes! I saw that in a craft hack. I’m doing it too but wasn’t sure if it actually prevented them from popping off. Good to hear that it works irl.

6 Likes

It’s really cute but my idea does not involve replacing the eye.
Give him some scars and turn him into an Halloween decoration kind of cute zombie

I melt the stubs of mine too. My grandsons try to pull them apart and can’t. They think it’s a great game lol.

7 Likes

haha that’s a cute idea! I got bored and made him an eyepatch and I might keep it on!!

9 Likes

That looks great :+1:

5 Likes

That looks fabulous. What a great idea!!

4 Likes

I had this happen to me once and I just superglued it back in. It was a birthday gift for my brother, and he and my dog play with it daily and the eye is still going strong!
(It’s the big green frog)

I love your solution though! It looks super adorable :]

5 Likes

Now THAT was creativity at its finest! Lol!

3 Likes